Forums » News and Announcements

gratification by The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold

• 29 posts
    May 21, 2019 7:48 PM PDT

I and it's sad to see that the way gaming is moving. The gaming community appears to getting more and more inpatient and looking for fast gratification by The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold gambling real money on this type of stuff. Real cash for shortcuts. Purchasing equipment which you're supposed to work for in game.Not trying to become a hater, but here is some feedback: loot boxes are the bane of the gambling market. People loath them and the fact you're currently expressing so much joy from a glorified gambling system is extremely off-putting. Imagine if a kid is seeing this and does not know any better so then spends hundreds of dollars on the app because he watched just how much joy you got out of it. Your description makes it look as if you are interested in to have an open discussion on the monetization - that is fine and admirable.

However, your reaction to the rewards is just praising this monetization system that is sketchy-looking. Particularly once you think about that you invested $100 only to unlocked leather, steel and iron equipment as opposed to Ebony, Glass or Daedric - there really isn't any reason for you to be excited over such low-level stuff. As a content creator, it's important that you call a monetization system the moment it appears unethical as what seems to be the case with The Elder Scrolls Blades. (Of course, I have not played it myself, so I don't know everything about it i.e. how frequently can we make chests for enjoying ?) Ruder individuals in this comment section are unjust in their own outrage), but I hope that you learn and enhance.

Game is comparable to some of the previous titles. Progressing trough The Elder Scrolls Blades is severely reduced with having toclevel your town by either spending tons of money on packs or grinding 20 (all largely indentical) side missions for rThe Elder Scrolls Bladesurces to create a house you cant enter. Loot comes trough chests you may find, the ones I've discovered to date take: 5 minutes, 3 hours and 6 hours to start respectively or open immediately once you use gems which may be purchased. Massive disappointment from something which could be so great.They aren't that good items actually and you cant sell them to stores because they dont have enough gold. They will only fill the inventory space. At least you don't need to pay to play with buy ESO Blades Gold single player and have fun. Actually it is a The Elder Scrolls Blades Dungeon Crawler and it's a good one.